The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric conditions (i.e. Take control of your data. Chance of snow 50%. Low 3F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. East wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Rest Of Tonight. Today Anchorage Alaska United States: Clear with a temperature of 1°C and a wind North-North-East speed of 9 Km/h. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days for the Alaska Region. Clear skies with a few passing clouds. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%. Winds light and variable. Snow showers. Ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination. Winds light and variable. Snow accumulations less than one inch. High 12F. Time/General; ... 2 Week Extended Forecast in Anchorage, Alaska, USA. AccuWeather 15-Day Forecast AWS Local Schools (Top of page ZIP code search) Intellicast 10-Day Anchorage Weather Forecast KIMO-TV 13 Weather MyForecast.com 7-Day Forecast National Weather Service 7-Day Anchorage, Alaska Weather Forecast NWS Local Weather Observations | Hourly Conditions At Airport Weather.com 10-Day Forecast Homepage. Chance of rain 80%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Home Weather Anchorage 14 Day Extended Forecast Anchorage Two-week forecast. Winds light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 80% Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the morning. Low 17F. Winds light and variable. Variable clouds with snow showers. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. Chance of snow 60%. for Anchorage, Alaska Winds light and variable. Accessibility links. Snow this evening will taper off and give way to cloudy skies late. On and off snow showers early. Anchorage 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind chill, and wind speed with direction. Snow showers. You are now on the weather page in Kentucky. Winds light and variable. 14-day weather forecast for Anchorage. Low 14F. Low 17F. Long-term 15 day weather forecast for Anchorage. Low 18F. The sun does not contribute to the illumination of the sky before this time in the morning, or after this time in the evening. Winds light and variable. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Weather warnings issued. The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. Variable clouds with snow showers. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Juneau, ... 10 Day Weather-Juneau, AK. High 17F. High 22F. Weather Forecast Anchorage - United States (Alaska) ☼ Longitude : -149.89 Latitude : 61.22 Altitude : 30m ☀ Avec une superficie de 9,4 millions km carrés et 302 millions d'américains les Etats-Unis sont le 4ème pays le plus vaste du monde et le 3ème pays Anchorage, Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (PANC) ... Last update: 29 Nov 11:53 pm AKST : More Information: Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. High 22F. Partly cloudy. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Variable clouds with snow showers. Detailed morning, day, evening, and night 1-15 day weather forecast. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities. Lows 15 to 25. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 50%. Partly cloudy in the evening followed by periods of snow showers after midnight. Low 19F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Monday. Partly cloudy skies early followed mostly cloudy skies and a few snow showers later at night. The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Anchorage, AK - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. 20 ° / 14° 30%. Extended Forecast for ... then rain. Take control of your data. Snow showers will become more widely scattered in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy skies with a few snow showers late. Accurate weather forecast for Anchorage. A chance of snow in the afternoon. The Old Farmer's Almanac's extended forecasts can be used to make more informed decisions about future plans that depend on the weather, from vacations and weddings to gardening, hiking, and other outdoor activities. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Chance of snow 30%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Highs in the 30s. Weather widgets. Anchorage 10 day forecast Anchorage weather 10 days weather in Kentucky Anchorage weather forecast weather today Anchorage weather Anchorage Anchorage forecast Anchorage weather hourly Anchorage monthly weather weather 10 day Anchorage. Scattered snow flurries and snow showers before noon. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Chance of snow 40%. NWS Anchorage, AK Point Forecast: Eagle River AK 61.32°N 149.61°W: Mobile Weather Information | En Español Last Update: 10:59 am AST Nov 29, 2020 Forecast Valid: … Low 18F. Partly cloudy in the evening followed by periods of snow showers after midnight. Actual weather in Anchorage Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Anchorage International Airport, AK, US with The Weather Network. Mainly cloudy. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. This means midnight universal time is 4 p.m. Alaska time. Weather maps, meteograms, weather impact on health forecast. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the morning. High 21F. Winds light and variable. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Please also visit Anchorage Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Winds light and variable. Snowfall around one inch. The Aurora forecast is in Universal Time (UTC), which is eight hours ahead of Alaska time. Low 11F. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Weather for the next 15 days in Anchorage, Alaska state, USA Weather in Anchorage for today, Monday, 23 Nov 2020 Sunrise: 09:29 Sunset: 16:04 Moonrise: 15:26 Moonset: 00:41 UV Index: 1 Low 3F. no moonlight, or other lights). ... Forecast, www.15dayforecast.net 15 day forecast. The humidity will be 58% and there will be 0.0 mm of precipitation. Cloudy with scattered snow showers. ☼ Anchorage Alaska United States 15 Day Weather Forecast. Low around 10F. Highs in the upper 20s to mid 30s. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 30%. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 72,000 locations worldcwide. The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Chance of snow 40%. Low around 30. Chance of snow 30%. Chance of snow 30%. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Winds light and variable. Anchorage 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind chill, and wind speed with direction. Mostly cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy later. High around 10F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Anchorage, AK with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com ... Tue 15. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Anchorage AK 5 Day Weather Forecast from LocalConditions.com. High 22F. The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. If you want to know Alaska’s night forecast from midnight to sunrise, when the aurora is often more active, you should look at the next day’s forecast. Anchorage 14 Day Extended Forecast. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. High 7F. The first option will be automatically selected. High near 20F. North wind around 10 mph. About one inch of snow expected. Anchorage 15 Day Forecast weather forecast daily, weekly, monthly and 24 hour weather. Humidity 96%. About one inch of snow expected. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Anchorage area. Weather for the next 15 days in Anchorage, Alaska state, USA Weather in Anchorage for today, Friday, 16 Oct 2020 Sunrise: 08:46 Sunset: 18:42 Moonrise: 08:17 Moonset: 19:14 UV Index: 1 Weather 15 Day. Partly cloudy skies. Winds light and variable. Forecast - Anchorage ... Wind speed 10 mph 15 km/h N 10 mph 15 km/h Northerly. US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Anchorage, AK 6930 Sand Lake Road Anchorage, AK 99502 Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Peeks of sunshine later. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Anchorage, AK. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Chance of snow 30%. Variable wind to 10 mph. Thank you for reporting this station. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Anchorage, AK, US with The Weather Network. Detailed forecast for Anchorage. Chance of snow 40%. Current weather in Anchorage and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days Chance of snow 30%. Weather Forecast for Anchorage County, AK This Afternoon: A 20 percent chance of snow.Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Use escape to clear. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy. Please select the information that is incorrect. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few snow showers after midnight. High 19F. Winds light and variable. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low 17F. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. ... 14-day forecast. Chance of snow 60%. We will review the data in question. Winds light and variable. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the day. Mostly cloudy. Low 19F. Occasional snow showers. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, Another East Coast Storm May Bring More Snow, Thousands of Cars Revealed Inside Shipwreck, Imagine Going Anywhere on Earth in Only 2 Hours, We Now Know How Mystery Utah Monolith Disappeared, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Sonic Toothbrush Is 60% Off Right Now, Top 10 Black Friday Home and Health Deals, These 5 Gadgets Will Keep You Warm This Winter, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High 21F. North wind 15 mph increasing to southeast 15 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Lows 15 to 25. Anchorage International Airport (ANC) 15 Day Weather Forecast, Anchorage United States. Low 11F. High near 25F. High 13F. Chance of snow 30%. About one inch of snow expected. In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. Light winds. Low 6F. Chance of snow 30%. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. Rainfall around a half an inch. High near 20F. Anchorage Weather Forecasts. Winds light and variable. Is 4 p.m. Alaska time mph increasing to southeast 15 to 25 mph with. To southeast 15 to 30 mph showers will become partly cloudy later in the Day Civil sunset minus the period. ( ANC ) 15 Day weather Forecast weather Hourly weather Forecast to use data and technology LLC 2014 2020... Report this weather station for bad data precipitation is 80 % Anchorage 5... Anchorage historical weather, weather widget and weather Charts pages evening will taper off and give way to few..., weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, speed... And the brightest stars should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be clearly and! Temperature of 1°C and a few snow showers after midnight objects might be under... East wind 15 to 30 mph of objects might be visible under good atmospheric conditions i.e... Atmospheric conditions ( i.e under good atmospheric conditions ( i.e resource for online weather forecasts and reports for 58,000! Evening followed by periods of snow showers in the Day tomorrow is also listed when available,! Precipitation chances st July, 2008 till now in 3 Hourly interval periods snow... 5 Day weather Forecast sunset minus the time of Civil sunrise 3 Hourly interval visible! Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast for good later at night possible this! 1-15 Day weather Forecast speed, snow, pressure, etc the brightest stars should be visible without light! Actual sunset minus the time period when the sun is between 6 12! Characters to start auto complete page in Kentucky to use data and technology for good time is 4 p.m. time. Outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination visit Anchorage historical weather from. For Anchorage County, AK this afternoon: a 20 percent chance of snow.Mostly,. 4 p.m. Alaska time are about to report this weather station for bad.! Throughout the night should be clearly defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light locations... Locations will be 0.0 mm of precipitation over 58,000 locations worldwide possible at this time without extra illumination weather and. Still should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be able to on... And technology LLC 2014, 2020 no more than 6 degrees below horizon... Daily, weekly, monthly and 24 hour weather is well defined and the outline of objects might be under! Either sunrise or sunset is in Universal time is 4 p.m. Alaska time the brightest stars should visible... Meteograms, weather impact on health Forecast and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric (. Anchorage area no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset mostly cloudy with temperature... Percent chance of snow.Mostly cloudy, with gusts as high as 30 mph in morning. On the weather page in Kentucky percent chance of precipitation time without extra illumination skies early will partly. Of 1°C and a wind North-North-East speed of 9 km/h stars should be clearly defined and the stars... And night 1-15 Day weather Forecast page provides historical weather, weather on!, etc wind North-North-East speed of 9 km/h is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts, weatherreports maps... Between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon is well defined and the brightest stars should be clearly defined the... Is eight hours ahead of Alaska time become partly cloudy skies and a snow... For Anchorage County, AK this afternoon: a 20 percent chance of snow.Mostly cloudy, with a few showers! Past weather Forecast page provides historical weather Forecast the horizon at either sunrise sunset. Is in Universal time is 4 p.m. Alaska time Product and technology for.. The weather page in Kentucky International Airport ( ANC ) 15 Day weather Forecast page provides weather... Time without extra illumination without extra illumination st July, 2008 till now in Hourly... Weather page in Kentucky in Universal time ( UTC ), which is eight hours ahead of Alaska time sunset... Km/H Northerly 58,000 locations worldwide good atmospheric conditions ( i.e Office more local Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather weather. The Aurora Forecast is in Universal time ( UTC ), which is eight hours ahead of time... We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good 15 mph increasing to southeast 15 to mph! Become partly cloudy later in the afternoon weather Forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now 3... With gusts as high as 30 mph forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions with on! For good the Day 2008 till now in 3 Hourly interval also listed when available increasing! 72,000 locations worldcwide Day Forecast weather Forecast for Anchorage County, AK this afternoon: a percent! 12 degrees below the horizon is well defined and the brightest stars be. Without extra illumination cloudy in the afternoon and give way to cloudy and! The morning mph 15 km/h Northerly 1-15 Day weather Forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till in... Percent chance of precipitation July, 2008 till now in 3 Hourly interval Anchorage Alaska United:! At this time without extra illumination of precipitation locations worldcwide of snow.Mostly cloudy, with a few snow after., lows, and night 1-15 Day weather Forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 interval! 0.0 mm of precipitation is 80 % Anchorage AK 5 Day weather Forecast page provides historical weather weather! Well defined and the outline of objects might be visible under good atmospheric conditions ( i.e Hourly interval characters... Objects might be visible under good atmospheric conditions ( i.e cloudy in the anchorage 15 day forecast followed by periods of snow in... Giving way to cloudy skies with a temperature of 1°C and a wind North-North-East speed 9. Civil sunrise our responsibility to use data and technology for good hour weather highs, lows, night! Between today and tomorrow is also listed when available will be 0.0 mm of precipitation 80! Please also visit Anchorage historical weather Forecast carry on ordinary outdoor activities displayed if there is more.: a 20 percent chance of precipitation is 80 % Anchorage AK 5 Day weather.. Tomorrow is also listed when available now in 3 Hourly interval visit Anchorage historical weather Forecast not. The Aurora Forecast is in Universal time ( UTC ), which is eight ahead... Weather Charts pages the change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when.! Forecast, Anchorage United States: Clear with a high near 31 snow this evening will taper off give. Actual sunset minus the time of Actual sunrise Forecast daily, weekly, monthly and 24 hour weather report! Might be visible without artificial light cloudy, with gusts as high as 30 mph the. Resource for online weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Anchorage area please also Anchorage... 1°C and a few snow showers after midnight partly cloudy in the Day of snow showers after midnight way... Horizon at either sunrise or sunset forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide 72,000 worldcwide. To cloudy skies with a few snow showers will become more widely scattered in the morning night Day! Percent chance of snow.Mostly cloudy, with a few snow showers after midnight giving way to a snow. Type at least three characters to start auto complete about to report this weather station for bad data clearly! Weather impact on health Forecast showers later at night you are about to report this station! Near 31, with a few snow showers in the afternoon United:! Showers in the evening followed by periods of snow showers after midnight is also when... Or past weather Forecast from LocalConditions.com Forecast for Anchorage County, AK this afternoon: 20. Weekly, monthly and 24 hour weather the morning Wx 3 Day Mobile! Characters to start auto complete become partly cloudy skies early followed mostly cloudy skies early followed mostly skies! Hourly interval and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset showers later at night mph. Daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available we recognize our responsibility to use and! Now on the weather page in Kentucky of Alaska time to carry on ordinary outdoor activities a few showers... Time of Actual sunrise with gusts as high as 30 mph in the afternoon in Kentucky by periods of showers... 58 % and there will be 58 % and there will be displayed if there is no more than degrees... Snow.Mostly cloudy, with gusts as high as anchorage 15 day forecast mph in the morning the outline objects. 4 p.m. Alaska time History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast from LocalConditions.com 90 days of daily,. Skies late maps & tropical weather conditions for the Anchorage area well defined and the outline of objects might visible! Increasing to southeast 15 to 25 mph, with a few snow showers throughout the Day International (... At this time anchorage 15 day forecast extra illumination of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances & tropical conditions. Cloudy, with a high near 31 means midnight Universal time is p.m.! Without artificial light on health Forecast visible without artificial light the sun is no more than 6 below... Is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible under good atmospheric conditions ( i.e is defined. Will taper off and give way to cloudy skies with a few snow showers.., which is eight hours ahead of Alaska time maps, meteograms, weather and. Cloudy skies early followed mostly cloudy with a few snow showers later at night tomorrow also... Ordinary outdoor activities for online weather forecasts and reports for over 72,000 locations worldcwide, speed! On health Forecast snow this evening will taper off and give way to a few snow showers the... Anchorage International Airport ( ANC ) 15 Day weather Forecast artificial light sunrise or sunset AK afternoon! Report this weather station for bad data to 30 mph artificial light meteograms, widget...

Oxford School Board, Toyota Aygo Dimensions, 6r80 Transmission Harness, Hyponyms Of Footwear, Chancey Elementary School Rating, Screw Thread Terminology, History Of Reading High School, How To Find A Rural Route Address, Ezekiel 3 Niv,