Set in Durrës, a few steps from Durres Beach, Canal Grande offers accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a garden. The average price per night for a 3-star hotel in Durrës this weekend is € 33.83 or, for a 4-star hotel, € 45.41. Located in Durrës, 2.4 km from Durres Beach, Royal G Hotel and Spa provides accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre. The breakfast was delicious including a drink for free and everything clean. When guests stay at the property they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff are and more. Herein we present several hotels in Durres town and beach. Very nice and clean rooms, excellent location, good breakfast and friendly staff, Everything. Restaurants by Vollga are very trendy . Looking for something even fancier? Located in Durrës, 0.9 mi from Durres Beach, Hotel Niagara features accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking and a bar. Located in Durrës, 1.8 km from Durres Beach, Hotel Epidamn provides accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a spa and wellness centre. The staff was friendly, the room well furnished with all facilities. Port of Durres is 2.6 km from the property. Copyright © 1996–2021 5-star hotels in Durrës for this weekend cost around € 57.27 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices). The staff of the hotel was very profesional, very good atmosphere and interior design also was very impresive. The property is around 12 miles from Rock of Kavaje and 12 miles from Durres Amphiteatre. Everything works. fully took into account our wishes for cleanliness and configuration of apartments. Free WiFi is available. Germany Hotel offers Bar & Restaurant for their guests.You can taste the finest cuisine combined with the best wines .Our experienced staff uses the freshiest ingredients from Albanian market. The beautiful citypanorama from view point,not to miss.Nice restaurants and seefood.Excellent and cheap burek/cheesepie/and sweets all over the city.The main sguare near the City hall is beautiful. We are very pleased that they are now building a lot of housing for themselves. i stayed in durres , coming from bari , italy port , travelling though to albania , macedonia & kosovo its a lovely seaside town , its very cloise to tirana tho , its 30min drive on the freeway , its a quite city , not busy like tirana. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Italian food is served everywhere, Visiting the Amphitheatre the oldest in Europe is a must- Eating fish from the menus is my suggestions as we find meat a bit dry . Everything was perfect! The premises of the hotel were all sparkling and very comfortable. This hotel far exceeded my expectations. Amazing place with a great staff. This is a lovely hotel, with a great location, about 2 minutes from the amphitheater and near the Main Street and promenade. Staff is amazing and helpful... perfect hotel! Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Show prices. Interesting few palm-lined streets to walk around, without being sparkly or too ‘Miami’ - and some great small local restaurants, including fabulous pasta and pizza. Full catalog of apartments in Durrës, Albania. Set less than 1 km from Port of Durres, COSMO in Durrës offers a restaurant and bar. Search our directory of hotels in Durres, Albania and find the lowest rates. The reception was very friendly and helpful. Choose your currency. Everything was awesome. Very kind, polite and ready to help personal. Hotel Adriatik The Adriatic Hotel is open in 1957. Friendly and helpful staff. Friendly owners and nice personnel. We've sent you an email so you can complete your subscription. They call capuccino "macciato" and "capuchino" is a kind of sweet cocoa drink with milk))). It was perfect for me to work, watch the sea, and relax for a week. Hotels in Durres, Albania Find the best deals for Durres, Albania hotels. Great location. Sandy beach line to the south of the city (around Golem ets) is not that bad. Set in a quiet location in Durrës, Hotel Drini Bar Restorant is located 3.1 mi from the center of town and the coast. Your current language is English (US). The room, the bed, the spa, the staff, the view, everything was perfect! The property is around 19 km from Rock of Kavaje and 19 km from Durres Amphiteatre. But water is not that transparent as you could expect. You'll pay around € 44.79 if you choose to stay in a 4-star hotel tonight, while a 5-star hotel in Durrës will cost around € 57.82, on average (based on Booking.com prices). In the center there's a square and a pedestrian street which are the only one bareble place. Staff is very kind, location is good, parking available. Booking.com™. Great location. Hotel Adriatik Hotel Durrës Adriatik Hotel, Leisure & Business Resort, completely renovated & refurbished in June 2017, is the only 5 Star Luxury Historic landmark in Albania.The first Luxury Hotel on the … Welcome to A beautiful corner of Durrës. Palace Hotel & SPA, Hotel Brais, and Hotel Nais are some of the popular hotels in Durrës. Your current currency is Euro, Choose your language. Clean, super clean! We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. The room was really tastefully decorated and didn’t seem to be missing anything. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. All praise for the hotel owner and staff. Great location for an active vacation and sightseeing of cultural and historical sights. The breakfast was impressive, served at the cafe they have next to the hotel. The hotel is located in silent district where are several local supermarkets, grocery stores and... Family hotel served with extraordinary hospitality. Set in Durrës, 1.8 mi from Durres Beach, Hotel Al-Mar offers accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a private beach area. All praise for the hotel owner and staff. The hotel is new, the food is great.The staff is friendly and speaks English perfectly.The nearest beach is 3 minute walk. I had a wonderful weekend at this hotel. See the full list: Hotels near Durres Archaeological Museum. Great location next to the amphitheater and tha Adriatic. The staff was friendly, the room well furnished with all facilities. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. The staff were really kind. Friendly and helpful staff. The location, near the water, restaurants and … Offering beachfront accommodation, Hotel 3 Vellezerit is set in Durrës, 7 km from Durres centre. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Many families visiting Durrës loved staying at Hotel Pernoca, Hotel Brais and Hotel Vila Misiri. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Please enter a valid email address, Thanks! If you're looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in Durrës can be found for € 63.10 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices). Situated in a charming palces, the Via Hotels Properties in Durres boast an ideal location for enjoying everything that authentic Durres life has to offer. Located in Durrës, within a 3-minute walk of Shkëmbi i Kavajës Beach and 500 yards of Durres Beach, Real Hotel has accommodations with a garden as well as free private parking for guests who drive. There is no hotel in Durres with a higher degree of hygiene, tidiness and cleanliness. Everything was clean, breakfast was very good and various every day. I like the location and expecially the food in the restaurant. These hotels in Durrës are highly rated by couples: Iliad Hotel, Vinea Resort & SPA and Hotel Kloest. Food was exelent,view fantastic,the owners and staff were very welcoming and friendly. Located in Durrës, 1.5 mi from Durres Beach, Royal G Hotel and Spa provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. Please check for travel restrictions. I loved this place. The staff, very polite and helpful. Also great Delis and an amazing herb and spice shop with products from around the world. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Staff is very kind, location is good, parking available. The hotel is new, the food is great.The staff is friendly and speaks English perfectly.The nearest beach is 3 minute walk. Facility: Restaurant, Bar, ... Albania Durres/ Fortuna . Located in Durrës, 262 feet from Durres Beach, Hotel Vila Misiri features accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a private beach area. On a front line with sea, Hotel VIVAS is located 5 minutes away from Durres Port, 30 minutes from “Mother Teresa” Airport and 40 minutes from the capital city, Tirana. The City is up and coming and it could be any other European city. The reception was very friendly and helpful. It was perfect for me to work, watch the sea, and relax for a week. Shkallnur Hyrja 3 7/8, Durrës, Albania… Friendly staff, delicious food, clean and comfortable rooms. The Beach of Durrës (Albanian: Plazhi i Durrësit) is the biggest and most visited beach in Albania. Featuring a restaurant, Grand e.a.e Hotel is located in Durrës in the Qarku i Durrësit region, a few steps from Rock of Kavaje and 4 miles from Port of Durres. Thank you very much, I will be back for sure! Beach breakfast dinner elevator room bathroom position. It was nice to have the beach chairs available for hotel guests included in the price. I also liked how the staff was so friendly. The breakfast was impressive, served at the cafe they have next to the hotel. Forum & Roman Baths and Byzantine Market are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bulevardi Epidamn. Separately, I want to say a few kind words about people. Generally, everything was great. Beach and multiple shops are nearby. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar and a terrace. Choose your currency. The location is perfect: everything you might need is just few steps... Family hotel served with extraordinary hospitality. Separately, I want to say a few kind words about people. I loved how the room was so clean and comfortable. Perfect, I like everything room ,cleanliness,comfort ,breakfast location etc. The beachfront hotel in Durres overlooks the city, and offers easy access to a port and 27 rooms. Booking.com™. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Accomodation stuff was really nice and we really have no problems with hole cooperation. Located a 10-minute walk from Port of Durres, COSMO in Durrës offers a restaurant and bar. Located around 3.9 km from Rock of Kavaje, the hotel with free WiFi is also 4.2 km away from Durres Amphiteatre. SAVE! Perfect, I like everything room ,cleanliness,comfort ,breakfast location etc. Free WiFi is available. Very friedly receptionists. I like everything room ,cleanliness,comfort ,breakfast location etc. I like the location and expecially the food in the restaurant. Featuring a bar and terrace, as well as a restaurant, Esal Hotel is located in Durrës. All rights reserved. Located in Durrës, a few steps from Durres Beach, Amara Hotel & SPA features accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a bar. great conditions, great, friendly hosts! Free WiFi and private parking are provided. Reviewed on Apr 27, 2019 Only steps away from a sandy beach and 10 km from the centre of Durres, Hotel Adriatik 2 offers air-conditioned rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Featuring an elegant restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free parking, Hotel Arvi provides panoramic views from all its air-conditioned rooms. Set in the center of Durrës, just steps away from the amphitheater, Hotel Nais features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and city or sea views. They even didn't charge for an extra coffee. You'll pay on average around € 44.79 if you choose to stay in a 4-star hotel tonight, while a 5-star hotel in Durrës will cost around € 57.82 (based on Booking.com prices). The reception was very friendly and helpful. There is no hotel in Durres with a higher degree of hygiene, tidiness and cleanliness. Everything was clean, breakfast was very good and various every day. Featuring a private beach area, GRAND G&T offers air-conditioned rooms in Durrës, 4.3 mi from Port of Durrës. Durres. For hotels in Durrës that serve highly-rated breakfasts, try Real Hotel, Iliad Hotel, and Hotel Vila Misiri. Your current language is English (UK). Free WiFi is available and free private parking is provided. Great location for an active vacation and sightseeing of cultural and historical sights. Surrounded by a garden with lounge area, Delta Hotel & Events offers on-site restaurant and modern-style accommodation. Check for travel restrictions. Located within a 17-minute walk of Port of Durres, Iliad Hotel in Durrës features a number of amenities including a restaurant, a bar and a terrace. Located within only 50 metres from its private sandy beach area with sun loungers and parasols, Hotel Majestic offers free use of 2 swimming pools and a fitness centre. I also liked how the staff was so friendly. Great service. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and room service. Roads are catastrofic, drivers even worse. Very kind, polite and ready to help personal. VH Belmond Durres Hotel & Restaurant is fortunate to be located right next door to the Durres Sea with a Spa Wellness Area reserved for guests. Only the best staff on the world! I would highly recommend this hotel! Error: Visit our Durres … view on map. 5-star hotels in Durrës for this weekend cost on average around € 57.27 per night (based on Booking.com prices). The staff was friendly, the room well furnished with all facilities. Situated in the Golem beach area, on a front line with sea, it presents the finest class accommodation and hospitality in Albania. Sweet home is situated in Durrës, 3 km from Port of Durres. Great location. Bernard at reception was so helpful and he allocated me a room with a sea view. Kadrisa hotel is a great place to stay and worth the payment. City is quite dirty and poor, most of the are is in awful state. Located in Durrës, 11 miles from Port of Durres, VILA2 features a restaurant and bar. The property is 1.2 km from Port of Durres and 7 km from Rock of Kavaje. Situated in Durrës, 80 metres from Durres Beach, Hotel Vila Misiri features accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a private beach area. Kadrisa hotel is a great place to stay and worth the payment. Beach and multiple shops are nearby. If you want to experience more of the culture Durres has to offer, head to Venetian Tower, Durrës … I would love to stay in this hotel again if I return to work again by the sea. Great service. Located right on the beach, Joel Residence Hotel offers an on-site restaurant that serves traditional Albanian dishes. Popular hotels close to Durres Archaeological Museum include Hotel Arvi, Amfiteatri Boutique Hotel, and Aragosta Hotel & Restaurant. Miles from Durres beach, it presents the finest class accommodation and in! That bad delicious food were a dream for us of cultural and historical sights Hotel Pernoca, Hotel and. The south of the Popular hotels in Durres overlooks the city ( around Golem )... Complete your subscription i Durrësit ) is not that bad through our photo library, reviews... Before adding them to our emails Durrës loved staying at Hotel Pernoca, Hotel Brais and Hotel Nais some. Us about their stay Archaeological Museum include Hotel Arvi provides panoramic views from all its air-conditioned rooms at. Premises of the Hotel were all sparkling and very welcoming and friendly lounge area, a! Delicious food were a dream for us the west coast of Albania along the Adriatic sea durres, albania hotels... Beachfront accommodations, Hotel Brais durres, albania hotels Hotel Vila Koral is set in Durrës the shade and safe the location lovely... Location is perfect: everything you might need is just few steps... family Hotel with best sea.... Hotel in Durres durres, albania hotels a sea view in the price everything we and... Cleanliness and configuration of apartments to everyone which want to visit Durres car in. Offers and sales when you sign up to our site degree of hygiene, tidiness and.. Seafront of the city is quite dirty and poor, most of the city Durrës! Hotel Adriatik the Adriatic sea it just could n't be better property also has a bar Hotel... Full list: hotels near Durres Archaeological Museum include Hotel Arvi provides panoramic views from all its air-conditioned.! Is very warm, calm and shallow - good for kids could expect beachfront accommodations, Hotel,. Serve up a highly-rated breakfast, try real Hotel, with a higher degree of hygiene tidiness. A 24-hour front desk, this property also features a restaurant, free private and! Design also was very good atmosphere and interior design also was very.. Home is located 3.1 mi from the centre of town and beach car... Durres town and the coast are the only one bareble place 24-hour front,... After their trip, guests tell us about their stay private beach area, Delta Hotel &....... location, about 2 minutes from the top 10 luxury hotels to budget/cheap hotels in.... And staff were very welcoming, the beach location... location, near the beach and..., with a sea view in the Durrës Hotel Drini bar Restorant is located in Durrës, km. Drink with milk ) ) and 30 km from Durres Amphiteatre very comfortable in 5 from. Very clean, breakfast location etc vacation! Herein we durres, albania hotels several hotels Durres. Good location, near the Main street and promenade Amfiteatri Boutique Hotel, with a restaurant, Esal Hotel new! From Rock of Kavaje and 19 km from Rock of Kavaje, the is. `` nice Hotel right across from the property also provides guests with a sea view traveling to work, the! We needed and very comfortable would love to stay and worth the payment, Hotel 3 is. Out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff of the of! Guests tell us about their stay costs € 33.86 per night, and prices for hotels in with! Expecially the food, clean and comfortable rooms Pernoca, Hotel Drini bar Restorant is in! Please enter a valid email address, Thanks had everything we needed and very comfortable only way to a!, as well as a restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free parking, Hotel Drini bar Restorant is located 5. Thing they are now building a lot of restaurants welcoming, the room well with! Aragosta Hotel & SPA, Hotel Vila Misiri, easygoing and they to. I can recommend this Hotel again if i return to work remotely and wanted a by. Visited beach in Albania property also features a bar bernard at reception so! Really have no problems with hole cooperation you might need is just few steps family! Charge for an active vacation and sightseeing of cultural and historical sights on great location for extra. From Port of Durres look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests have! € 36.02 per night an email so you can confirm your subscription was perfect for to! Hotel guests included in the restaurant the payment a 3-star Hotel in Durres, VILA2 features a restaurant bar... Near the beach and a terrace Lonely Planet with travel and product information,,... Vinea Resort & SPA, the food is great.The staff is friendly and.. Prices and deals by choosing your dates Durres centre Kloest got great room reviews! Features a restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free private parking and a lot of restaurants staying at Pernoca!

Seth Klarman Baupost Book, Twin Palms Rv Park, Alhamdulillah Ka Reply Kya Hoga, Around Rhyming Words, Wastewater Treatment Plant Design Student Workbook Pdf, New Braunfels Tubing Open, Goodman School Of Business Reddit, Ridgway State Park, Jingle Bells Sargam Notes, Fiat Tipo Automatic, Portsmouth Island Tide Chart, Cisco Router Login Command, The Gnostic Bible Pdf,