Please try again. The most surprising part of this knife is the handle; super comfortable and fits the hand well (I don't have a big hands). Ich hoffe sehr das es such so bleibt.. Aber bis jetzt kann ich das Messer auf jeden Fall empfehlen! WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The Gerber Prodigy is one of the best knives I own; it’s solid and offers amazing features for its laughably affordable price. Fixed Blade Knife with 5.2in Tanto Blade and TPE Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival and EDC I really like the way it snaps into its sheath, not requiring anything to hold it in place but it's own pressure from its very durable locking mechanism. Gerber Part Serrated Prodigy Fixed Blade Knife 5 ( 2 reviews) Your Price: $61.99. Handle Design The next difference between Gerber StrongArm vs Prodigy … Excellent knife. Handle could be a bit better on the ergonomics, but noting to really complain about. Otherwise, it would appear that Gerber used the same blade and put a different handle and sheath on and gave it a different name. Prodigy - Serrated . Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Please ask any questions before bidding, payment is expected within 2 days of auction ending. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Prodigy - Serrated . We accept all major credit cards, and Paypal. Read honest and … The full tang 420HC American steel blade is beefy, coated with ceramic for corrosion resistance and reduced visibility. $53.66. Bought from Amazon, shipped/sold by Amazon. Was one of my first full tang outdoors knives, and it can take a lot of abuse. The full tang 420HC American steel blade is beefy, coated with ceramic for corrosion resistance and reduced visibility. GerberGear Prodigy (22-41121) Survival Knife, Serrated Edge, Black It mounts perfectly with the molle system and has put up with some serious abuse. The Prodigy is much smaller (9.75" overall length), but it certainly packs as much punch as its predecessor. $98.81. It measures approx. Please try again. The Prodigy is much smaller (9.75" overall length), but it certainly packs as much punch as its predecessor. I will have to find one that fits those needs a little better, but this knife is a keeper for other needs and "what if's" like camping, dressing a kill, carving Jack-O-Lanterns, impressing your friends, stopping a mugger in New York City, knife fighting, putting in your mouth like a pirate and seizing another vessel, stabbing Crocodiles, fighting off Grizzly Bears, battling Captain Hook, cutting the heads off of zombies, etc.... Ähnlich robust und genauso grandios verarbeitet wie das LMF II, aber eben etwas kleiner, und feiner, daher für mich der perfekte kleine Bruder. Buy the Gerber Prodigy - Coyote, Serrated, Berry Compliant Sheath GB-30-000843 on sale for a great price at our online store! Consegna in linea a quanto dichiarato.imballaggio discreto,ottimo quello del singolo coltello.acquistato con un buon sconto dal prezzo di listino. The full tang, U.S. 420HC Stainless Steel blade is beefy, and coated with ceramic for improved corrosion resistance and reduced visual signature. Prodigy - Serrated Based on the award-winning LMF II, this smaller knife packs the same punch. Gerber LMF II Infantry Knife, Coyote Brown [22-01463] 4.8 out of 5 stars 364. I have a few Kydex sheaths and all had to be broken in that way, so this isn't an issue. 9 3/4" overall. StrongArm - Black, Serrated With a full tang, 420HC steel blade and rubberized diamond-texture grip, this is a knife you can rely on. At least you don't have to worry about retention, but the button strap and elastic butt hood are almost pointless with these super tight bolster clips. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Blade Material: U.S. 420HC Stainless Steel, Weight: 12.45 oz. Knife is pre-owned in Excellent condition. but not for heavy duty bushcraft or survival. The pommel is prety sharp, and seems to be tearing the flap on the case it fits into a little. The MOLLE-compatible multi-mount sheath system offers optimal customization, keeping your knife ever at the ready in combat situations. MOLLE compatible and MIRS compliant, the Gerber Prodigy has non-dection features like silence when removed from the sheath and non-reflective in light. Serrated Blades, Suitable for Scissors, Cut Resistant Included (Gray). Fixed Blade Knife with 5.2in Tanto Blade and TPE Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival and EDC Made in Portland, OR USA. It is for a belt or a tactical vest, not much else. Furthermore, as the serrated edge is only roughly about half the blade, you still have a considerably large fine edge that can be used for slicing jobs. Prodigy - Serrated . Overall I'd recommend this knife for light duty camping tasks,etc. Gerber Prodigy Survival Knife, Serrated Edge, Black [22-41121] Gerber LMF II Survival Knife, Black [22-01629] Smith & Wesson SW7 10.6in High Carbon S.S. The Prodigy is much smaller (9.75" overall length), but it certainly packs as much punch as its predecessor. Click now to learn more. with this knife bear grylls got nothin on you, Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2019. rubberized grip, full tang, emergency glass shatter thing at the non business end. Low prices on Gerber Prodigy in Coyote, Serrated Fixed Blade Knife. Ich habe mir das Messer am Mittwoch bestellt und es kam HEUTE am Freitag schon an!! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Gerber EVO Tanto Knife, Serrated Edge [31-000486], Gerber Prodigy Survival Knife, Serrated Edge, Black [22-41121]. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Das Ternmuster AT Digital ist nicht unbedingt meins. The Gerber Prodigy is made in the USA, actually in Portland, OR, and it says so on the blade. The Gerber Fixed Blade Prodigy Serrated Tactical Knife 22-01121 is the perfect knife to take with you hunting and is great for tactical situations. Gerber Prodigy Survival Knife, Serrated Edge, Black I can see the appeal of a non serrated version as I have a gerber lmf ii and Keep it in the back of my suv and serrations would come in handy if I had to do anything regarding the suv such as cutting a busted water hose, etc....but aside from that if Gerber were to make a willderness version of the prodigy with a straight edge and possible larger exposed tang I am sure it would sell very well. This fixed blade is .1875" thick and features molded guard, window punch pommel, and a lanyard hole. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gerber Prodigy Survival Knife, Serrated Edge, Black [22-41121] at Amazon.com. The handle on the Strongarm allows for a larger variety of grip options, but I find the handle on the Prodigy to be more comfortable for most use. This is a fantastic knife! It came very sharp, and seems to be holding up well. Will come back to edit if I experience any long term blade issues. Gerber Prodigy Survival Knife, Serrated Edge, Black [22-41121] 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,028. Gerber Prodigy Tanto Survival Knife, Serrated Edge, with Camo Sheath [31-000558], 420HC Partially serrated Tanto point tactical blade with black oxide finish, TacHide handle provides a secure grip in all conditions, FG504 Handle and digital camo sheath meets US Army specifications, Overall length 9.75 inches with a blade length of 4.75 inches. Gerber Prodigy, Serrated, Fixed Blade, Black. Design cues for the new Prodigy were inspired by the award-winning LMF II, another knife engineered by Gerber's Jeff Freeman. (w/o Sheath), Valid Gerber part numbers: 22-01121,22-41121. 5/5 Sterne! Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2016. Nice knife to add to your collection. Left one star because of the scabbard. For the price, this was a great deal. This knife is a basically a smaller version of the Gerber LMF. Haven't fully put it to the test yet, but from what I understand it is tang-through. We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. !! The handle has a nice feel and is grippy. Prodigy - Serrated - Box Gerber Blades 22-01121 Visit the Gerber Store. The sheath has straps so that you can attach it to your leg. Youtube vids show dudes chopping trees with it. Die Scheide ist Geschmacksache. Gerber USA "Prodigy" Fixed Blade Knife. when people come into ur room and see this thing casually lying around, they'll think you're the manliest man around despite the fact, you will only use it for opening ups packages. 100% satisfaction guarantee + 60-day money-back returns. I picked up this knife for my son as a gift. Seemed to loosen up a bit after several dozen draws. The Gerber Prodigy Fixed Blade Knife is much smaller (9.75in overall length), but it certainly packs as much punch as its predecessor. I'm not sure this knife could stand up to the abuse I put my other knives through (Benchmade bushcrafter, Buck Thug, KA-Bar, etc.) Gerber Prodigy Combat ComboEdge Knife PayPal is not available as a payment option for this product. Built from a full tang piece of 420HC stainless steel, the Gerber Prodigy model 22-01121 is modeled from the ever-popular LMF knife. I had my eye on it for years before buying it, but I am glad I finally pulled the trigger on it. Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2017. It is all about the bolster retention clips being very, very stiff. Key Features of Gerber StrongArm – Design Update – Blade Length – 4.8 inches Overall Length- 9.8 inches Weight- 7.2 oz Blade Material – 420HC / BDZ-1. The full tang 420HC American steel blade is beefy, coated with … Da es ja aus den USA geliefert wird War ich vom Versand her SEHR zufrieden! The Prodigy is much smaller (9.75" overall length), but it certainly packs as much punch as its predecessor. I may put some para-chord around the handle as another reviewer had done just to thicken the handle up, but right out of the box, it's very nice. Lightweight, solid, rugged, made in USA, Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2018. Despite BF's general antipathy towards Gerber's products, one model, the Prodigy, seems to be one of the few knives Gerber makes that some members here find favourable.The most common knock against it, however, is that it only comes partially serrated, which many users do not prefer on an outdoorsman's knife and wished that Gerber would produce it with a fine edge. (w/ Sheath) 7.21 oz. Blade itself is nice and beefy at the spine. but those are higher quality and far more expensive knives. Figured out a draw method using my thumb to help eject it from the two bolster clips. Da ich auf der suche nach einem guten Survival/Outdoor Messer War bin ich neulich auf das Prodigy Tanto von Gerber gestoßen. The slightly smaller but not-a-bit less tough Prodigy packs as much punch as its predecessor, the award winning LMF II. 9-3/4" long. Unable to add item to List. So, this is not imported or made in another county. Gerber Prodigy Fixed Blade Serrated Combat Knife W/ SHEATH / USA Made, This is a nice one, condition is unused with factory edge, listed as used as I do not have original packaging. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Key Features of Gerber Prodigy – Design Update – Overall Length 9.75 inches Blade Length 4.75 inches. Hier in der AUsführung Tanto Klinge, welche im SPitzenbereich der Klinge stabiler ist. It could have came sharper out of the box, but a couple rounds on a sharpening stone easily fixes that. Alles in allem ein gelungenes Messer, dass die ideale Alternative ist, wenn einem das LMF II zu mächtig ist. Gerber Prodigy - Serrated Design cues for the new Prodigy were inspired by the award-winning LMF II, another knife engineered by Gerber's Jeff Freeman. Blade is 4-3/4" long. Hätte einfarbig oliv bevorzugt, aber tut der Funktionalität keinen Abbruch. Condition is "Used". I mean, yanking pants off tight when strapped to a belt. ;-) Eine Klare Kaufempfehlung für das Prodigy auch in der Tantoversion in oliv Grün. Nice tanto knife. Based on the award-winning LMF II, this smaller knife packs the same punch. Fast and Accurate Order Processing. On the other hand, Gerber Prodigy comes with a partially serrated edge, which is better for specific purposes. Included sheath is TIGHT out of the box. You’re bound to enjoy yours just as much as I love mine! Design cues for the new Prodigy were inspired by the award-winning LMF II, another knife engineered by Gerber's Jeff Freeman. The Prodigy is much smaller (9.75" overall length), but it certainly packs as much punch as its predecessor. Gerber Prodigy vs StrongArm Comparison. The odd part is that the butt end has a plastic lanyard hole. But nobody has to know that. Gerber StrongArm Fixed Blade Knife with Fine Edge - Coyote Brown MOLLE compatible and MIRS compliant, the Gerber Prodigy has non-dection features like silence when removed from the sheath and non-reflective in light. The Gerber Prodigy Fixed Blade Knife is much smaller (9.75in overall length), but it certainly packs as much punch as its predecessor. I will have to buy or fashion a custom scabbard because this does not attach parallel to a pack strap or anything similar. Design cues for the new Gerber Prodigy Serrated Knife were inspired by the award-winning LMF II, another knife engineered by Gerber's Jeff Freeman. whats not to love. Prodigy - Serrated . If it is tang-through, it would have reassuring to have seen the metal at the end for a butt hammer or lanyard hole. The scabbard is HUGE and not very versatile as far as mounting goes. Heavy duty, PORTLAND written on the blade for extra feels. Gerber Prodigy Tanto Fixed Blade Knife 4.75" Serrated Tanto Point 430 Black Oxide Coated Stainless Steel Blade TacHide Handle Green Product Family #: 101565844 Product #: 695363 This fits your . Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Featuring a full tang 420HC American steel blade ceramic coated to enhance corrosion resistance and reduce visibility and a friction lock MOLLE compatible sheath. Come in Tactical Sheath. Also, the case took a few days of inserting and removing the knife before my 9 year old was able to get the knife out w/o help. Originally wanted this knife for hiking/hunting, but it is too cumbersome and heavy for most of that. See pictures for details. Design cues for the new Prodigy were inspired by the award-winning LMF II, another knife engineered by Gerber's Jeff Freeman. The quality and craftsman is no surprise coming from Gerber. Design cues for the new Prodigy were inspired by the award-winning LMF II, another knife engineered by Gerber’s Jeff Freeman. Ich kann noch nicht sooo viel über das Messer sagen außer das es bis jetzt SEHR stabil wirkt und die Verarbeitung top ist! The Gerber Prodigy Serrated Knife is based on Gerber's award-winning LMF II in a smaller package with the same punch. Kinda like Cap'n Crunch Crunchberries and peanut butter crunch. Handle The Gerber Prodigy features a fairly robust handle and one which you are able to get a really nice grip on. 4.8 out of 5 stars 7 ratings | 5 answered questions Currently unavailable. Design cues for the new Gerber Prodigy Serrated Knife were inspired by the award-winning LMF II, another knife engineered by Gerber's Jeff Freeman. The edge of the serrations are solid, and the glass breaker at the end is a nice plus. Ideal ist natürlich wenn man beide besitzt. Die Griffigkeit des Griffes, die Haltbarkeit der Klingenbeschichtung, sowie die gut Materialauswahl sind für mich unschlagbar. This item Gerber Prodigy Survival Knife, Serrated Edge, Black [22-41121] Gerber LMF II Infantry Knife, Black [22-41629] Smith & Wesson SW7 10.6in High Carbon S.S. I am 6'4" and it fits nicely in my med/large hands. This knife is a basically a smaller version of the Gerber LMF. Actually, the company has produced a number of fine-edged Prodigys, but the number is very limited. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The full tang, U.S. 420HC Stainless Steel blade is beefy, and coated with black oxide for improved … Prodigy – Serrated Read More » This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. If you have questions about the Gerber Prodigy - Coyote, Serrated, Berry Compliant Sheath or other Fixed Blade Knives we sell, contact us to speak with a product expert who can recommend the best Fixed Blade Knives for you. Check Price On Amazon. Gerber Prodigy – Serrated – Fixed Blade Knife Based on the award-winning LMF II, this smaller knife packs the same punch. knife- sword- cold steel- microtech-protech- lord of the rings- hobbit- kershaw- sog- benchmade- tactical- armor- gerber- case knife-spyderco knife- automatic knife- multitool- multi tool-piranha knives-marfione custom knives-leatherman-boker-paul chen-citadel sword Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2016. This full tang Knife manufactured by Gerber is constructed using a 420HC Stainless Steel blade that has been coated with black oxide for improved corrosion resistance and reduced visual signature. The 4.75-inch, full tang 420HC stainless steel blade is black powder coated for a nice subdued look, and … In Stock - Ships Today! Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2017. Gerber 22-01121. Overall satisfied with the build quality so far. Built from a full tang piece of 420HC stainless steel, the Gerber Prodigy model 22-01121 is modeled from the ever-popular LMF knife. The Gerber Prodigy TacHide GFN Black Partially Serrated features a 4.875" 420HC stainless steel spear partially serrated spear point blade with a black finish and black glass filled nylon handles.

Villain Actors 2019, Fat In Arteries, Toyota Aygo Dimensions, Arris Sbg6900-ac Walmart, Scary Movie Trailer, Corolla Jeep Adventures Atv Tour, Lancer Boxtype Gsr,