Brenton Wood - Oogum Boogum Song & interview (1967) - YouTube You can listen to the complete list of sings and the official movie soundtrack below. Brenton Wood. Playing in Bonnie's car as her daughter asks why she seems upset lately. One Fine Day; 9. VIEWS. Meanwhile, the official movie soundtrack is done by composer Deborah Lurie. Chart performance ... Oogum Boogum Song Play on Apple Music - Oogum Boogum Song Download on iTunes - Oogum Boogum Song Play on Spotify - Oogum Boogum Song Play on YouTube - Oogum Boogum Song. The Oogum Boogum Song (Official Lyric Video) - … A telephone interview with Arthur Conley (record: "Sweet Soul Music"). Visit Tunefind for music from your favorite TV shows and movies. List of Songs. Love Me (The 1975) 9. It was also a hit on the Canadian R&B chart, where it reached number 9. Anytime, anywhere, across your devices. "Brenton Wood - The Oogum Boogum Song (Vinyl) at Discogs", "Item Display - RPM - Library and Archives Canada", "Love, Simon (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) by Various Artists", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Oogum_Boogum_Song&oldid=989544025, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 19 November 2020, at 16:28. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. The movie also features 27 credited tracks from performers like Carole King, The Marshall Tucker Band, and The Go-Go's. //]]>. The Oogum Boogum Song. He Will Break Your Heart (Stereo) 11. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Robbing The Cradle; 12. "The Oogum Boogum Song" ends the film Devil's Due and is featured on the soundtrack of the 2018 movie, Love, Simon[5] and the 2000 movie, Almost Famous. Home Again- (2017) – "Baby You Got It" Love, Simon- (2018) – "Oogum Boogum Song" Song". His most recent album, Lord Hear My Prayer, was released in 2009. All 3 songs featured in The Twilight Zone season 1 episode 3: Replay, with scene descriptions. Highest recommendation! Song: Listen on: Oogum Boogum Song - Brenton Wood Timestamp: 0:01 | Scene: Song can be heard right at the beginning of the movie. L.A. soul man best known for the '60s hits “The Oogum Boogum Song” and “Gimme Little Sign.” Read Full Biography. Love Me – The 1975 9. Overview ↓ Biography ↓ Discography ↓ Songs ↓ Credits ↓ Related ↓ Song Highlights [3] It was also a hit on the Canadian R&B chart, where it reached number 9.[4]. Follow @genius on Twitter for updates He has also acted in over a dozen movies and sitcoms. Great Big Bundle of Love. Someday at Christmas – Jackson 5 11. //

Graystacks Nottingham Reviews, Wasaga Beach Water Quality 2020, I Cast No Stones Chords, Lg Double Oven Reviews, Journal Of Avian Biology, How Are Freshwater Fish Different From Saltwater Fish, Hadoop Network Requirements, Irig Mic Studio Price, Recipes Using Hidden Valley Ranch Dip, How To Add More Symbols In Word, Why Lean Development Is Considered As A Collaborative Process, Gaspar Gold Bolts,