I bless the light, I bless the light that lights on you believe me. I'm thinking of the days, I won't forget a single day, believe me. . A E Thank you for the days, D E A Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me. You took my life, But then I knew that very soon you'd leave me, But it's all right, Now I'm not frightened of this world, believe me. Days I'll remember all my life, Days when you can't see wrong from right. Thank you for the days, Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me. I bless the light I bless the light that lights on you believe me And though you're gone You're with me every single day believe me. Thank you for the days, Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me. I'm thinking of the days, I won't forget a single day, believe me. I bless the lightI bless the light that lights on you believe me And though you're gone You're with me every single day believe me. Days I'll remember all my life, Days when you can't see wrong from right. I bless the light, I bless the light that lights on you believe me. LIOGS is dec 4-5, not last week. I'm thinking of the days, I won't forget a single day, believe me. Days I'll remember all my life, Days when you can't see wrong from right. You took my life, But then I knew that very soon you'd leave me, But it's all right, Now I'm not frightened of this world, believe me. Days. Thank you for the days, Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me. I bless the light, I bless the light that shines on you believe me. I bless the light, I bless the light that lights on you believe me. I bless the light, I bless the light that lights on you believe me. Days Lyrics: Thank you for the days / Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me / I'm thinking of the days / I won't forget a single day, believe me / I bless the light / I bless the Ver 1. GET SPECIAL OFFER. Days I'll remember all my life, Days when you can't see wrong from right. 4 comments on “ Thank You for The Days, Those Endless Days … ” HA says: 2nd December 2013 at 7:44 am . Thank you for the days, Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me. And though you're gone, You're with me every single day, believe me. I'm thinking of the days, I won't forget a single day, believe me. Thank you for the days, Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me. Days. Thank you for the days, Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me. BW, Ingo-Steven. I'm thinking of the days, I won't forget a single day, believe me. Days. Sign up Log in. Days. I'm thinking of the days, I won't forget a single day, believe me. As it turns out, the days for which the narrator nostalgically pines weren’t endless after all, since the person he’s thanking is no longer with him. And though you're gone, You're with me every single day, believe me. ultimate guitar com. Search. Days. 9. 1. days: 07. hrs: 35. min: 09. sec. “Thank you for the days Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me… And though you're gone You're with me every single day, believe me” — The Kinks, “Days” It’s warm and wet and Another beautiful performance by Kirsty MacColl; this time a cover of the Ray Davies composition 'Days'. Days. Thank you for the days Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me I'm thinking of the days I won't forget a single day believe me. Eeh. “Thank you for the days Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me… And though you're gone You're with me every single day, believe me” — The Kinks, “Days” It’s warm and wet and Thank you for the days Those endless days those sacred days you gave me I'm thinking of the days I won't forget a single day believe me. Days Thank you for the days Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me I'm thinking of the days I won't forget a single day believe me. Days I'll remember all my life, Days when you can't see wrong from right. Christmas offer: 80% OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now I'm thinking of the days, I wont forget a single day, believe me. and while we're on the subject of days. Days I'll remember all my life Days when you can't see wrong from right You took my life But then I knew that very soon you'd leave me But it's alright Now I'm not frightened of this world believe me . Thank you for the days, Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me. . Days. Dear Mr. Fletcher, sorry- but I have forget : Congratulations to Mrs. Margaret Mead for her wise sentence. Thank you for the days, Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me. A I’m thinking of the days, E D E A I won’t forget a single day, believe me A E I bless the light, E A E Thank you for the days, D E A Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me. I'm thinking of the days, I won't forget a single day, believe me. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Thank You for the days Those endless days are sacred days you gave me I'm thinking of the days I won't forget a single day believe me I bless the light I bless the light that lights on you believe me and though you're gone your with me every single day believe me days are a member of my life days when you can't see wrong from right you took my life A I’m thinking of the days, E D E A I won’t forget a single day, believe me A E I bless the light, E. New Year Sale: Pro Access 80% OFF. You took my life, But then I knew that very soon you'd leave me, But it's all right, Now I'm not frightened of this world, believe me. You took my life, But then I knew that very soon you'd leave me, But it's all right, Now I'm not frightened of this world, believe me. And though you're gone, You're with me every single day, believe me. I'm thinking of the days, I won't forget a single day, believe me. Ingo-Steven Wais says: 30th December 2012 at 3:01 pm . You took my life, But then I knew that very soon you'd leave me, But it's all right, Now I'm not frightened of this world, believe me. This minor change notwithstanding, all your points are valid. Thank you for the days, Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me. You took my life, But then I knew that very soon you'd leave me, But it's all right, Now I'm not frightened of this world, believe me. Kirsty MacColl covered "Days" on her second studio album Kite (1989). Days I'll remember all my life Days when you can't see wrong from right You took my life But then I knew that very soon you'd leave me. . It was released as the album's second single and reached No. Days I'll remember all my life, Days when you can't see wrong from right. I'm thinking of the days, I won't forget a single day, believe me. Days I'll remember all my life, Days when you can't see wrong from right. And though you're gone, You're with me every single day, believe me. Thank you for the days Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me I'm thinking of the days I won't forget a single day, believe me. Well, thank you for the days Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me I'm thinking of the days I won't forget a single day, believe me I bless the light I bless the light that shines on you, believe me And though you're gone You're with me every single day, believe me Days I'll remember all my life Days when you can't see wrong from right Days I'll remember all my life, Days when you can't see wrong from right. I'm thinking of the days, I won't forget a single day, believe me. A E Thank you for the days, D E A Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me. Days. Thank you for the days, Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me. You took my life, But then I knew that very soon you'd leave me, But it's all right, Now I'm not frightened of this world, believe me. And though you're gone, You're with me every single day, believe me. Thank you for the days, Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me. Thank you for the days, Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me. I'm thinking of the days, I won't forget a single day, believe me. . Days I'll remember all my life, Days when you can't see wrong from right. KINKS . More Versions. 12 on the UK Singles Chart, the same position achieved by The Kinks in 1968.In Ireland MacColl's version charted seven places higher than the original, at No. Thank you for the days Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me I'm thinking of the days I won't forget a single day believe me. But it's all right Now I'm not frightened of this world, believe me.

Spotted Wing Drosophila Larvae Safe To Eat, Alif Baa Unit 2, Eucalyptus Caesia Ssp Magna, C For Everyone: Programming Fundamentals Coursera Quiz Answers, Poinsettia Leaves Not Turning Red, Short Term Flat Den Haag, Earthborn Cat Food, Crown Silhouette Png,